Thursday, November 27, 2008

Testimonials

Testimonials


Thank you so much. What a awesome place. Look at the colors. I can't wait to order the pictures. Lifelong Photography is amazing and I look forward to many more years with you.
Carrie - Everett, Wa

I love them!! This is such a precious time for us and to have it captured in photos is so awesome!! I will definitely be in touch to use your professional services when the baby arrives!!
Melissa - Everett, WA

Thank you for taking our family photos again this year. I received so many compliments from our Christmas photo last year. No one could believe that you caught all 6 of us in one shot looking natural and with our individual personalities showing! Your artistic touch captures my girls how I see them everyday. I especially love the ones you have done of Sophie over the last year. You catch the milestones in her body language, walk, and smile that I cannot keep no matter how many toys, clothes, etc. I have saved of hers. We always have fun and that shows in the final product. 
Klingman Family - Stanwood, WA

Thanks for all your hard work creating memorial photos for my family. We all loved the work you did with my grandmothers special items. Then recently after my Dad passed away, you took some mis-matched items with my request of another memorial photograph, and the results are amazing! I can never repay you for how you put your heart into creating special photographs for my family.
Patty - Snohomish, WA

The photos you took are just great. Some times as a parent you want the shot of them smiling so much, you forget about just normal actions in life. The pictures turned out just awesome.
Tami -

You have an exceptional eye for great photos. Your direction are clear and easy to follow making the “modeling” process comfortable and fun! As always I am very pleased with the end result and I can’t wait to see what kind of great shots we will make in the future! You definitely have the ability to capture the most natural moments and turn them into something more than ordinary, I have received countless compliments  due to your talent. Can’t wait to work with you again!
Anna - Boca Raton, Fl

You have a great eye and have captured some beautiful shots!
Lori -

I love my pictures! They capture my daughter’s personalities perfectly! I was so impressed with the flexibility and professionalism that Dawn provided. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for great pictures!
Rachel A - Snohomish, WA

I had an amazing time. I couldn't imagine having my first photo shoot with anyone else. You're direction was clear, you were respectful, kind and the environment wasn't stressed. I was nervous in the beginning, but after a few laughs I was relaxed. I have learned so much and can't wait to start my modeling career with the pictures. Thank you so much for making this such a great experience!
Katie & Anna Higgins - Snohomish, WA

Lifelong Photography is amazing! It was so much fun to shoot in Golden Gardens, the scenery was awesome. They have lots of creative ideas, and many ways of portraying them in pictures. I enjoyed being a part of expressing their creativity, and hope to do so again.
Karly -

We had so much fun at our shoot! My children did not view the photographs as a chore, but a treat! They basically had fun playing while Dawn captured it all. The images are so genuine and authentic with no pretense at all. I was impressed with how many great shots we were able to obtain. I will definitely use Lifelong Photography in the future!
Deana D.- Mill Creek, WA

0 comments:

Lifelong Photography - Dawn Hayes's Fan Box

About This Blog

ABOUT LIFELONG PHOTOGRAPHY

Lifelong Photography is a mother and daughter photography team in Mukilteo, WA just minutes from Seattle.

Their award winning photography can be found in galleries, business’, churches, family homes, government offices and many other areas. They both have their own unique perspectives in their photographs and offer their services in many venues, giving you the best in one company.

Their portfolio is made of landscape, wedding, portraits including children, models, families and more.

They take great pride in developing relationships with their clients and using their passion to capture your life long memories.



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP